Natasha and Maxim

Natasha and Maxim
Natasha 16 yrs and Maxim 12 yrs

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So Much To Tell!

. .I have so much to tell I don't know where to begin. I don't want to forget to tell Maxim and Natasha's new names. We decided to give them my parents names and I know they are so thrilled. They are Natalia Caroline Spruell and Maxim Evan Spruell. We have not had a good chance to sit and talk about what they would like to be called yet. We gave them both the chance to decide themselves but they wanted us to. We told them about what we thought and they both liked them. We were very happy. Today we had such a great time playing with our children and then getting to play with many of the others also. Our hearts have been so touched to want to find many of these children homes. We met these two 16 year olds in the picture to the side. They were so sweet and were so excited to tell us about their trip with the hosting program to America. They showed us all their pictures. All I could think about was that they were 16 and about to be kicked out of the orphanage that they were at. They seemed to be such awsome kids. Since then I have found out that the blond is being adopted and I don't know about the other one yet. If anyone has ever thought about adopting, we have met so many wonderful children that seem like they could really go far just given the opportunity.             Tonight when we went to eat got to see more of the city. This is Ukraine's
vacation spot. The beach is here and we realized that it is like Panama City down there. It is wild. Theere have been many pictures that I have wanted to take but was afraid someone would get mad. There are people on side of the road selling fried fish. Yes, exactly what it sounds like. Fish hung upside down to dry out and people buy them and eat them. Sounds amazingly gross.            Before I close, I would like to thank the good Lord above for giving mee this opportunity. He is blessing me in ways unimaginable. I know He has a lot of work to do on me. It is still hard for me to truly imagine just what these children really must go through. I  want the Lord to give me that glance. I know that He has,  but I know that He has so much more to show. May God bless each of you and may we all be ready for all God has for us!

All of these little girls were so precious. They all need homes. Also the ones on the previous blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment