Natasha and Maxim

Natasha and Maxim
Natasha 16 yrs and Maxim 12 yrs

Sunday, August 7, 2011

By the time you get my prayer update you will probably have this update too. We are now back from the first part of our trip today. We get to return back at 4:30. Just look at the precious faces of these children. None of them have any parents. They all just walk around here and seem to take care of themselves. They have touched my heart is such a big way. God gave us a wonderful visit. Brad played Americanki football, they call it, with lots of the boys and some of the girls too. They loved it, even though soccor is their real love. It was something new for them. I sat and gave everyone the bracelets we sold to bring home Maxim and Natasha. They loved those too. Even though we could not speak their language the all crowded around us hopefully to experience God's love. I could have taken home everyone of them. I know that God has placed us here to take care of those who have no one to love them. It will be short now but I will give more info later. More photos are on my facebook page if you would like to see them. I praise the Lord for showing me that out of my comfort zone can be so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment