Natasha and Maxim

Natasha and Maxim
Natasha 16 yrs and Maxim 12 yrs

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

God's Words to Me Through Our Journey and Puzzle Update

We are so excited to announce 104 puzzle pieces donated! The Lord has been so good to us. So far every dime has been provided for, just like He said it would be. It has been truly been a blessing to see the outpouring of love for Natasha and Maxim as we get ready for our fundraiser. Please pray as we see what the Lord does through this event. Thanks to everyone for your love and support.

Since we have begun this journey the Lord has showered me with His words each day. He has shown me so many different things through these scriptures. I thought that they may could be the encouragement to you that they have been to me, no matter what you are facing. As I read them every day He gives me the strength I need to get me to the next place He has for me to go. Read the amazing words God has for you also.

Matt. 6:33- But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Joshua 1:9- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Exodus 4:15- And though shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: And I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth and I will teach you what ye shall do.
Psalm 25:4-5- Show me your ways O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth, and teach me, for you are God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 32:7- You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
1 Thess. 5:24- The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
Gal. 6:9- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Jer. 32:11-Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is to hard for you.
Isaiah 26:3- I will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee because he trust in Thee.
Gal. 5:16- The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
Eph. 5:1-2- Be imitators of God, therefore as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Jer. 17:5-7- Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord. But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.
Phil. 4:6- Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with
thanksgiving, let your request be made known unto God.
Eph. 1:19- And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.
Luke 9:23-24- If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it , but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
Matt. 11: 28-30- Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Psalm 147:11- The Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love.

1 comment: